Each quarter, the OPURP releases a newsletter to update and educate participants about any changes to the plans or eligibility, as well as provide tools and tips about how to optimize retirement savings for all age groups and salary levels.
Here are some things you can expect to find in our newsletter:
- Information regarding plan changes, eligibility, and loans
- Updates to investment options, such as new available accounts or funds
- Advice from our Plan Providers on how to use their services and start saving for retirement
- Tools and widgets to create a lifetime or annual savings goal and project where your retirement account could be in 10, 20, even 50 years
- Information from the IRS about retirement savings and how participating in a salary deferral program can benefit you as early as next tax season
IN THIS ISSUE: Shining a Light on Acronyms; 403(b) Limit Increase for 2019; America Saves Week; Socially Responsible Investing; Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) FAQ’s; Upcoming Educational Opportunities; One-on-One Meetings with Fidelity and TIAA Consultants; Just Keep Saving; Aiming Higher in Your 403(b); Retirement 101.
IN THIS ISSUE: Loan Changes in the Optional Retirement Plan; Campus Benefit Fair Schedule; Alternative Access Options for Fidelity and TIAA Participants; Retirement 101; 4 Rules of Thumb for Retirement Savings; Beneficiary Designation Form Reminder; Upcoming Webinars
IN THIS ISSUE: Emotional Spending Habits; Debt and Saving; Retirement 101; The Sandwich Generation & its Effect on Retirement; TIAA 100 Years; Upcoming Learning Opportunities & Meetings.
IN THIS ISSUE: Are you a PERS/OPSRP Member & Planning to Retire Soon?; Changes to Your Individual Account Program (IAP) at PERS; ORP: What Happens to Your Account When You Leave Prior to Vesting and Later Return? Found Money; Student Loan Repayments: 3 Easy Options; Retirement 101; Women & Investing: Are You in the Front Seat?; VALIC Fund Changes
IN THIS ISSUE: 2018 Contribution Limit Changes; Retirement 101; 2018 Saver's Credit; Post-Doctoral Scholars; From TIAA -- What is a Roth Contribution?; From Fidelity -- Building Your Retirement.